Hoteldruid is an open source program for hotel management (property management software) developed by DigitalDruid.Net. Thanks to the great
flexibility of its web interface it can satisfy a wide range of demands, from those of bed & breakfasts or vacation houses with few
apartments to those of hotels with hundreds of rooms. Its main features are:
- Web-based with access from computers, tablets and smartphones.
- Configurable number and characteristics of rooms, periods, rates, etc.
- Automatic assignment of the rooms with user defined rules. Details ->
- Extra costs, special offers and restrictions can be added to the rates. Details ->
- Customized documents for receipts, invoices, emails, forms, etc. Details ->
- Multi-user with privileges system. Details ->
- Point of sale (POS) for bars and restaurants with inventory management. Details ->
- Comparative statistics about occupancy and revenues. Details ->
- Creation of pages to check availability from a website. Details ->
- Released under the AGPL free software license (free and modifiable).
- Proprietary modules (available on our hosting) for booking engine and channel manager.
- And also: group bookings, backup system, month table with drag & drop, etc.
- In English, Italian and Spanish plus modules for other languages.
You can start using hoteldruid instantly by activating its hosting service. On the hosting service you will find already pre-installed the hoteldruid add-on modules that, once integrated with your website, enable you to collect reservations from Internet without additional commissions and synchronizing with your accounts on Booking.com, Expedia.com, Venere.com and other channels.
|You can try an on line DEMO:||normal user with all the privileges|
|page to book from a website (module)|
|page to check availability from a website|
|page to complete a reservation from a website (module)|
|page with the website availability calendar|
HotelDruid version 2.2 (22 December 2016).
What's new: automatic assignment of multiple units, for example to have a rate that reserves all beds in a room. Faster search of nearby rooms or beds.