Websites Using HotelDruid
This is a list of websites using pages for online booking and availability created by hoteldruid:
- Hotel Mare e Monti: Hotel near Piana, on the French island of Corsica.
- Residence Domus Cilento: residence on Cilento coast, South Italy.
- Haus Angelika: house between Ammersee lakes in South Bavaria, Germany.
- Atelier Montepulciano: apartament in a Montepulciano historic building in Tuscany, Italy.
- Villa Ankora: holiday apartments rental in Tucepi, on Croatian coast.
- Muslibegovic House: rooms in a Bosnian National Monument at Mostar.
- Fillis Maisonnettes: hotel complex in Kallithea, on the Greek peninsula of Kassandra.
- Hinterberg: vacation house at Hinterberg, Germany.
- Casa Valeron: apartments at Canezei on Dolomites, Italy.
- Pantelleria Est: vacation houses in Contrada Favarotta on the island of Pantelleria, Italy.
- Self Catering Edinburgh: 2 apartments in the center of Edinburgh, Scotland.
- Alpen Loft: rooms and beds in dorms at Sent in Switzerland.
- Touristenhaus Berlin-Grünau: youth hostel in Berlin, Germany.
- Koyuki Hakuba: bed & breakfast at Hakuba Nagano, Japan.
- Hotel Globo: hotel in the center of Curitiba in Paraná state, Brazil.
- B&B Chalet del Mare: Bed and Breakfast at Porto Cesareo in the heart of Salento, Italy.
- Hotel PortoAlegre: hotel at Coveñas in the gulf of Morrosquillo, Colombia.
- Hotel Casa de David: hotel in the center of Yopal Casanare, Colombia.
- Agriturismo Ca'Baccan: rural house in Punta Sabbioni, on Venice lagoon, Italy.
- Casa de Lobos: rural accommodation at Cabeceiras de Basto in the North of Portugal.
- Hotel Mayno: hotel at Pastrana, medieval city in Castilla-La Mancha, Spain.
- Hotel Atavai: hotel on Easter Island in the middle of Pacific Ocean, Chile.
If you use hoteldruid on your website and want to add it here, submit your request to firstname.lastname@example.org
Customer tesimonials of the hoteldruid hosting service:
- I have been using hoteldruid now for over a year for our small resort in Lombok. It has
drastically changed (for the better) how we manage our bookings. It is so easy to use and understand and Marco is
always there to help if we have a problem. We will be using it for many years to come. Thank you!
Mei-Lin - Imaj Villas
- Hoteldruid hosting has been great for my clients. Marco provides excellent and fast technical
support and the service is very reliable.
Rik Logtenberg - Yellowseed Web Development
- Hoteldruid is an excellent hotel management system for small businesses. At the
beginning of my activity I tried many alternatives, all very expensive, but I have never found the easy of use of
hoteldruid. It's 3 years that I'm using it and in this time it has improved a lot. I strongly recommend the hosting
on digitaldruid.net servers, I've never had problems and for a reasonable price you get many advantages, especially
the automatic updates to new releases. Another key feature for me, not present in any other commercial software, is
the seamless integration with Booking.com. Finally, and perhaps most important, is the impeccable assistance of
the developer, Marco, ready to respond to any questions or solve any problem that occurs. Also very useful is the
availability of Marco in implementing small paid changes to customize at best the product to specific requirements.
With the continuing development of hoteldruid I am sure it will become increasingly complete.
Filippo Castiglioni - InternoUno, Roma
- The hosting service has solved many problems in the management of my reservations, in
particular the possibility to verify the rooms availability from everywhere with the handheld. The
system is quite simple and intuitive, the price/quality ratio is very good. The dates choice is not
very readable (I would prefer being able to type in the classical dd/mm/yyyy notation), the general
judgement anyway is highly positive.
Michele - B&B Sara
- We have 2 accounts with Digitaldruid and sincerely we have never met with incidents or
malfunctions. Unfortunately we have not yet been able to use it at 100% as we use 2 different currencies,
but when the Euro will arrive in the Czech Republic it will be certainly better. The system allows much more
functions than a year ago and I figure that the idea is to get it even better. The only remark that I make
to Marco is adding the possibility to create versions for printing as unfortunately they get crippled... anyway
everything is perfect.
Simone - Oikes
Online and paper magazines:
Sites referring to hoteldruid:
- (subscribe here to get an email on new releses)