"The dates are wrong." Error when adding reservati

Discuss here how to configure hoteldruid and better use its features.

Moderator: marco

studiocreek

"The dates are wrong." Error when adding reservati

Post by studiocreek »

2006 is working perfectly but any date after 2006 is giving me the error "The dates are wrong."

I have done quite a bit of formatting and text edits to get my template the way I want it so I don't want to just re-install a fresh template... so could anyone point out the piece of code that corresponds to fixing this?

Thanks - great software by the way!
marco

Post by marco »

Probably that's because you have already created 2007. To delete it go to 2007 main menu and there is a button below the rates table. You can add 2007 periods from below the 2006 rates table. If some reservations where imported when you created 2007, those won't be restored in 2006 if you delete 2007.
Create 2007 when it actually arrives. If the template is in the path shown in "configure and customize" and has the default filename it will be automatically updated.

Marco
Problems installing, configuring, upgrading?
Try the easiest way to use HotelDruid:
https://www.digitaldruid.net/hosted/index.php
cheyenne

Post by cheyenne »

Hi Marco,

I am having the same problem. I can't figure out how I can make it work. I also get the same message that the dates are wrong and I 've tried to delete the year 2007 and add the periods to the year 2006 and it still doesn't work. Can you help me??

Thanks in advance,

Cheyenne
marco

Post by marco »

Hello Cheyenne,
we are in 2007 now so you should create 2007 and insert reservations from there. I repeat that when you delete a year you'll loose the reservations that you see in the "all reservations table" of that year, even if they were inserted from the previous year. If you have "automatically create a new year" enabled in "configure and customize" then, even if you delete the year 2007, it will be created again when you "go back" or when you make a new login.

Marco
Problems installing, configuring, upgrading?
Try the easiest way to use HotelDruid:
https://www.digitaldruid.net/hosted/index.php