check in

Discuss here how to configure hoteldruid and better use its features.

Moderator: marco

ikaros

check in

Post by ikaros »

Hi,
This script is very usefull. Thanks Marco. Can somebody please answer thr following questions:

1. I dont find the option for a guest check-in and check-out. Do I have to enable it somewhere or what?
2. What thoes the checkin function do? Is there any report based on clients who checked in? If so, can the client's data be exported in external xml file?
3. I see, that in paypal demo module is a step two in availability, that shows all available rooms (step two of availability). Can this bi done in normal availability tpl also?

ikaros
marco

Re: check in

Post by marco »

ikaros wrote:1. I dont find the option for a guest check-in and check-out. Do I have to enable it somewhere or what?
Hello Ikaros, you can enable it in "configure and customize".
ikaros wrote:2. What thoes the checkin function do? Is there any report based on clients who checked in? If so, can the client's data be exported in external xml file?
You could create a report with hoteldruid documents, also in xml (just use the TXT format)
ikaros wrote:3. I see, that in paypal demo module is a step two in availability, that shows all available rooms (step two of availability). Can this bi done in normal availability tpl also?
No, the list of available rooms is only available in the instant booking module.

Regards,
Marco
Problems installing, configuring, upgrading?
Try the easiest way to use HotelDruid:
https://www.digitaldruid.net/hosted/index.php