Dutch user / Nederlandse gebruiker

Discuss here how to configure hoteldruid and better use its features.

Moderator: marco

haho

Dutch user / Nederlandse gebruiker

Post by haho »

I'm a dutch user of this great script.
If there are any other dutch users, we might help each other with the translation of things.

Kind regards,

Harm Hofstede
Rijswijk, the Netherlands
http://www.hofstad.net/harmhofstede/ploeg (temp)
jobo

Another dutch user

Post by jobo »

I just found this script today and it seems to fullfill my needs more than for example solunas so I am going to experiment with it.

I just started with the translation in Dutch, it's not very much I think. I'll post it if I'm done....

best regards

Johan Boesveld
the Netherlands
marco

Post by marco »

My advice is to divide the work as actually it may seem less than what it is, many people has emailed me that they had begun translating but after I did not hear from them anymore.
Even if you do a partial translation you can publish the link to it on this forum or mail it to me and I put it here. It's better than no transation at all and other people can continue your work instead of always starting a new one.
I also have a script that automatically adds at the end of each file the phrases (in english) of a new release to the translation of the old release.

Best regards,
Marco De Santis
elgeha

Dutch user

Post by elgeha »

I use this very good program for the rental of my caravans.

I made a translation in dutch, special for rental of caravans .
The most things are translated from the english langaugemodule some must still be done. I made a translation in dutch, special for rental of my caravans en help other by the rental of their vacation objects such as caravans, house etc.

If some like to recieve te translation, send me a mail.
Maybe some will do a check of all the things I have translated is correct.

Further I should appreciate a translation of the code in english or dutch. Because this make it easyer for me to make contracts en letters etc.
I try to know how the program works so can make it useful for my needs.

Leo

Ik gebruik dit mooie programma voor de administratie van de berhuur van mijn caravans.
Ik maakte de vertaling vanuit de engelse taalmodule, een aantal zaken moeten nog gedaan worden. Het meeste is klaar. Ik heb deze vertaling gelijk aangepast aan mijn wensen m.b.t. het verhuren van vakantie objecten zoals caravans en vakantie woningen etc.

Als iemand de vertaling wil ontvangen, mail me maar.
Misschien wil iemand ook kijken naard evertaling of alles goed gedaan is.
Verder zou ik het op prijs stellen als er een vertaling kwam van de programmacode, in het engels of nederlands. Want dat maakt het voor mij veel makkelijker om contracten en brieen te maken. Ik prober te doorgronden hoe het programma werkt zodat ik het aan kan passen aan mijn behoeften.

Leo
Johan Boesveld

Dutch translation

Post by Johan Boesveld »

Although I already started the translation in Dutch, coming back from my holliday I just read that Leo already made a dutch translation.
I have already sent him an email to ask for his translation, probably I can use most of it.
Marco, thanks for your advise, as soon as I have worked out the final version (including Leo's translation) I will sent it to you.

I am going to make a website for renting a privat house in France where you can make online bookings and check the availibility. In the future I will add some appartments as well (they have to be build first).
I want to have the website online on january 1, 2006

best regards,

Johan Boesveld
Wilbert

Post by Wilbert »

I'm new to this stuff. Is there anyone who can help me get this software online? I'm dutch but work in the US.

management@skylaneusa.com
marco

Post by marco »

Hi Wilbert,
give a look to the README and if you have some problem you can ask here or mail me to marco@digitaldruid.net .
If you subscribe to the hosting service you don't have to do the install.

Marco