Php-Residence 1.0.1 + CK-ERP 0.27.1 Demo

Discuss here how to configure hoteldruid and better use its features.

Moderator: marco

ckwu

Php-Residence 1.0.1 + CK-ERP 0.27.1 Demo

Post by ckwu »

Hi, folks,

I have just completed the preliminary version of a (Php-Residence + CK-ERP) connector. A demo of (Php-Residence 1.0.1 + CK-ERP 0.27.1) is available at,

http://ck-erp.org/phpr/

As far as I can determine, a (Php-Residence + CK-ERP) installation is most useful to hotel, motel, resort operators. While Php-Residence handles the room/apartment reservation process, CK-ERP provides functions and features for backoffice management. All these happen within a familiar native Php-Residence environment.

Best Regards,
CK
gonesouth

Post by gonesouth »

Hi CK,

Might actually turn out to be interesting....but, and there's always a but, when I log in your ads cover about 60% of my screen and I can't scroll down to see what your program actually does. Is there any way to fix this?

Thanks

Jim
ckwu

Post by ckwu »

Hi, Jim,

Thank you for your interest in CK-ERP.

I am afraid the online ad is a necessary evil to help deflat the cost of putting up the demo site. When the (php-residence + CK-ERP) connector is formally released (ie fully tested), you will be able to install (php-residence + CK-ERP) at your own local machine without the online ads.

I have noticed that the (php-residence + CK-ERP) environment does have the vertical scroll bar suppressed. However, it seems that if the mouse cursor is placed inside the CK-ERP screen and if you [page down], the lower portion of the screen will appear. If this fails, you could visit one of the alternate CK-ERP demo sites listed at,

http://ck-erp.org/drupal/node/21

All the CK-ERP demosites (including php-residence + CK-ERP) have substantially the same functions and features.

Best Regards,
CK
gonesouth

Post by gonesouth »

Thanks, CK, I'll try that.
tazilein

Post by tazilein »

Hi,

I tried the online demo, but I saw too much to get the focus in the benefit.

Could you please tell me where Ck-ERP helps me as a small apartment owner? Can I manage my invoices or what else ?