MySQL error in file includes/funzioni_mysql.php

Discuss here how to configure hoteldruid and better use its features.

Moderator: marco

gromeo

MySQL error in file includes/funzioni_mysql.php

Post by gromeo »

Marco, from the main menu, I say "check availability for date..... to ...... ", and here is what I get:
File: disponibilita.php
Warning: mysql_result(): Unable to jump to row 0 on MySQL result index 44 in /usr/home/xxx/public_html/xxx/php-residence/includes/funzioni_mysql.php on line 67

After that, of course, because it is not an error, the document is ok - givin' me the variants.
marco

Post by marco »

I've not run into this bug yet, if it's a test database can you send the backup file attached to marco@digitaldruid.net? Also tell me which dates you put if it don't happens always.

Marco
marco

Post by marco »

Hi, thanks for reporting the bug and sending the backup. The bug happens because when new users are created thier customization for the availability overview is not created as well. If the users are updated from previous verions you don't run in this bug, that's why I didn't find it.
For now, until the next release, replace the 2 files linked below in the php-residence 0.5.4 base directory if you want to correct this bug.

http://www.digitaldruid.net/download/ge ... ti.php.zip

http://www.digitaldruid.net/download/pe ... za.php.zip

Marco
adam

Post by adam »

Hi

I am seeing a simlar problem.... when i am logged in as admin I dont see the above error but when I am logged in as normal user i do see the error. Any ideas?

Also can you help me on this one: When I log in as admin I get a list on the home page of clients I can check in but I dont get this when I log in as a normal user... Is there a permission i need to set some where?

Thanks

Adam
marco

Post by marco »

Hi Adam,
it should be the same bug, replace the file posted above and then modify the "Indicative availability overview" in "configure and customize" page for each user.
To get the check in and out list enable it in user privileges (under the allowed reservation modifications) and in the user customizations, in "configure and customize" page.

Marco
adam

Post by adam »

Hi Marco

Sorry I did not read the second bit of your post correctly all is working fine now!! Thanks very much

Any idea when you are releasing a new version? and what changes are going to be made?