Problem display with "calendar" in firefox

Discuss here how to configure hoteldruid and better use its features.

Moderator: marco

m4d

Problem display with "calendar" in firefox

Post by m4d »

In firefox, There is a problem to display the select period in internet template to check availabilty the second select pass to the following line). The problem appears when I use "calendar date-pickers" and i add a new type. The <div seems to be responsable.
I don't find the solution Grrrrr.
Thank you for your help.
marco

Post by marco »

If I have understood your problem correctly you should be able to solve it assigning a bigger width to the table that contains the form. You can see the table tag at the end of the first html portion when creating the template, just add in that tag width="90%" or something similar.

Marco
m4d

Post by m4d »

in Italian, it isn't better :cry:

I have tried this solution, but that does change anything.
in fact :

if you generate a internet template for Check availability, without “calendar date-pickers” and after you “add a new type”. There is no problem

but, if you generate a internet template with “calendar date-pickers” and you “add a new type”, the select is not align.

I don't understand ... The problem seems located on <div id=\"cal$id_select_dates_menu\" class=\"datepick\" $stile_riquadro_calendario></div> or CSS … or ….
marco

Post by marco »

You can send a screenshot and the html source of the page with the problem to marco@digitaldruid.net

Marco