Pop up window not matching reservation

Discuss here how to configure hoteldruid and better use its features.

Moderator: marco

clayrose

Pop up window not matching reservation

Post by clayrose »

Hello All

I really like Hotel Druid and have been using it for one of my websites for a number of years. I now am experiencing an issue on the page tabella.php. The individual reservations on the calendar for the coming year of 2016 are correct, and when I click on one individual listing on the calendar, it also goes to a page with the correct info, but when I mouseover the listing on the calendar on tabella.php for many of the reservations, the pop up window does not show the correct info for that reservation.

What it shows is the reservation for that particular ID# for 2015 - in other words if the 2016 reservation has the record ID# of 89, on the calendar it shows the correct 2016 reservation for ID #89, and if I click on that listing and go to a new page, it also shows the correct info for the 2016 record ID #89, but the mouseover shows the record ID#89 for 2015 and not the correct record ID#89 for 2016

Has anyone experienced this issue before with the popup window showing the wrong year's info and any ideas of what I may have done wrong and more importantly how I can repair this

Thanks

ted
marco

Re: Pop up window not matching reservation

Post by marco »

Hello Ted,
this will be fixed in next hoteldruid version. I suppose you have already created year 2016 from main menu.

Regards,
Marco
Problems installing, configuring, upgrading?
Try the easiest way to use HotelDruid:
https://www.digitaldruid.net/hosted/index.php