Instalation on cPanel

Discuss here how to configure hoteldruid and better use its features.

Moderator: marco

ibubic

Instalation on cPanel

Post by ibubic »

Hello,
I have PHP nad mysql on cPanel through which I managing my web pages. There is no instruction how to instal PHP-residence directly on server. So how to instal it on server not on windows ?
Tnx
k_graham

Re: Instalation on cPanel

Post by k_graham »

ibubic wrote:Hello,
I have PHP nad mysql on cPanel through which I managing my web pages. There is no instruction how to instal PHP-residence directly on server. So how to instal it on server not on windows ?
Tnx
I have cPanel, I used the Mysql database wizard to create a blank database, make sure to check the top box that gives all permissions. Print the pages from your Web Browser as you set up so you will have complete names, your hosting will have added prefixes to your names and all will be needed during install.

I downloaded the program, unzipped it and printed the readme file, I uploaded the unzipped directories using Filezilla a FTP client if I recall.

Then go to directory with a web browser and one of first items will be to provide the database name previously created If answered correctly with prefix included you should be able to continue to configure, which is where I am at the moment. I may end up paying for hosting with Digital Druid for the SSL and Paypal, but I want to have it figured out if this is the program for me first.

Ken
http://www.playalindahotel.com