[question] Room rates

Discuss here how to configure hoteldruid and better use its features.

Moderator: marco

kydoimus server solutions

[question] Room rates

Post by kydoimus server solutions »

First post after a long time of testing with this great software.

My parents started this year a hotel (only room rental and breakfast) in the Czech Republic. A castle (2 floors) with in total 32 rooms has been transferd into a hotel facility. The rooms are on the first and second floor and the base floor is private where my parent life. In total they have 12 rooms avalible for rent. 10 Normal 2 person rooms and 2 tower suites (1 for 4 person and 1 for 2 person).

Php Residence has many functions other software haven`t but we are missing some a option.

In our testing setup we inserded all the rooms. And some rates. We are only missing a option to assign rates to a specific room. We want to assign the normal rates to the 10 rooms and have special suite rates. But we cant find those settings.

We tested this with 3 different rates (normal 2 person / suite 4 person / suite 2 person) that works fine but in the avalibility check if people select suite 2 person and it`s already booked the system give the respons it is still free because it checks the 2 people rooms.

How can we give all rooms a own price and a own lookup in the avalibility check?

Please help!!!!

The hotel is notopen for service because they are re-building it but here`s a picture of it:

kydoimus server solutions

Post by kydoimus server solutions »

I allready found the solution after some playing.

It`s in the rules that you can assign. So this one is fixed.

But i got a other question. At this point we are making the bills in RTF something that worked nice.

Only one question. it is posible to display the last payment name and value but if we want to see the others we got this:

08-01-2007+50CreditCard08-01-2007+120Pin08-01-2007+182Contant

Is it posible to split all the payments into name and value?

So that we get:

08-01-2007 +50 CreditCard
08-01-2007 +120 Pin
08-01-2007 +182 Contant
marco

Post by marco »

Hello, nice hotel!
The payments list is formatted in html, not for rtf. What you can do in current version (0.6.4) is creating a custom contract variable to replace html tags (<br> and &nbsp;&nbsp;) with the correspondig ones in rtf. In next versions I hope to add a second repetition type for lists inside reservations.

Marco
Problems installing, configuring, upgrading?
Try the easiest way to use HotelDruid:
https://www.digitaldruid.net/hosted/index.php