Settting room Prices

Discuss here how to configure hoteldruid and better use its features.

Moderator: marco

castleview

Settting room Prices

Post by castleview »

Hi,
can you please help.

we have different prices for different rooms (double room, Family, large Family)

Also the room rates are different, for winter £59, £135 summer and £149 for peak season - these prices are just for the double as an example. (we normally have many more rates, for special holidays - promotions etc)

I see now way in "insert prices" menu option of adding different rates (depending on the season) to the different room types during different time periods of the year.
It just seems to apply them to all rooms for the selected date range.

If I create rule 2 and add double rooms to say rate 1 -£59, rate 2 £135.00 and Rate 3 £149 then when it comes
to checking availability and booking rooms it offers all three options to choose from. What I really want is the correct option for the booking agent,
to quote and select the correct price for that time of year and not have to decide which rate from the three given applies.

Sorry if that sounds confusing but I hope you follow. I really want to be able to use the insert prices option and different prices depending on room and what time of year it is.
we normally have many more rates.

Thanks a lot.
SR
Castleview
gonesouth

Re: Settting room Prices

Post by gonesouth »

In my setup the rates are done by date in the room prices page. I have 5 types of rooms on the booking page which actually book people into four types of rooms, with 5 different rates. then we vary the rates by day for each room type. Seems like what you want.