Adding Ask box for Children

Discuss here how to configure hoteldruid and better use its features.

Moderator: marco

gonesouth

Adding Ask box for Children

Post by gonesouth »

I am in the process of upgrading to the latest version (mostly because I lost the password into the old version) and I am having trouble getting my Children function to work. In the past, I had a box on the initial availability_tpl screen that asked for the number of children, associated with a negative cost. As well, a box asking for the number of people was associated with a cost for extra people with a positive cost. I believe it used the extra bed capability while the children one did not. This worked very well for me.

The new system uses a number of people box on the first page and ties into the per person rates,I think, rather than getting me to set it up myself.......In any event I cannot find the place to set up the ask function for the first page of the availability template. It only seems to work for the second page, where the address is requested.

Can somebody help, please?
marco

Re: Adding Ask box for Children

Post by marco »

The options should be the same available in old versions, now you have also the possibility to calculate the rate "per person" instead of using an extra cost. But you can also disable asking the number of people. When you lose the password you can disable the login deleting the file "abilita_login" in dati folder.

Regards,
Marco
Problems installing, configuring, upgrading?
Try the easiest way to use HotelDruid:
https://www.digitaldruid.net/hosted/index.php