Internal Server Error

Questions on subjects not related to other forums (installing on other hostings, etc.). DigitaldDruid.Net staff will not answer here.

Moderator: marco

jens

Internal Server Error

Post by jens »

Hi

Just updated form php residence 1.3.1. It seems to work fine but the web templates "availability_tpl.php" and "availability_calendar_tpl.php" don't work anymore. I get an internal server error.

I waited for the update page to perform as described in the readme:
Database updated to version 1.3.2!
A page called availability_tpl.php has been created in folder "./dati".
A page called availability_calendar_tpl.php has been created in folder "./dati".

But when I point a browser to the pages I get:
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@accentdesign.com.au and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.
More information about this error may be available in the server error log.
Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Anybody any ideas?

Either way I love the software. Not easy to get going but once it runs it does a great job. Thanks Marco.

Cheers, Jens

PS I think I figured it out ... it didn't even work after recreating the pages within the config menu. But it worked when I changed permissions for the 'Dati' folder from 777 to 755 !