[Newbie] Pay for more than one room and change extra cost

Discuss here how to configure hoteldruid and better use its features.

Moderator: marco

neirkate

[Newbie] Pay for more than one room and change extra cost

Post by neirkate »

Dear Marco,

It's really a good software you have there, thanks for everything, I'm still learning how to use it, and I choose php-residence out of so many available software. Btw, my questions are:

1. If we make extra cost for all, for example: "Laundry" this extra cost can be applied to all, but the price is not fixed, can be changed sometimes, so we don't have a fixed price for that, each person might be charged with different price, how can I do that?

2. In the table, I've already all the extra cost we have, like for example, Breakfast, Dinner, etc, but instead of showing some strange code, can I display the total cost of it, like Breakfast : 300 Diner : 400. And also, if for example, the person check in for 10 days, but on the day he/she check in or even check out, he/she want another Lunch (as extra cost) before he/she leave, so the total Lunch (extra cost) will be 11 days, now is not possible or you have way to solve this other than adding 1 Lunch as "dynamic" extra cost?

3. If one person one to pay for more than one room, can I make the payment together, or I have to separate it? Since the requirement here is to pay for more than one room in one receipt if possible. And how or where can I enter the receipt number after the payment of the room?
Really waiting forward to your reply, I really appreciate the whole thing.

Thanks,
Kate
marco

Re: [Newbie] Pay for more than one room and change extra cost

Post by marco »

neirkate wrote:1. If we make extra cost for all, for example: "Laundry" this extra cost can be applied to all, but the price is not fixed, can be changed sometimes, so we don't have a fixed price for that, each person might be charged with different price, how can I do that?
You can give the extra cost a value of 1 and ask by how much it must be multiplied, so you can multiply it by its price.
neirkate wrote:2. In the table, I've already all the extra cost we have, like for example, Breakfast, Dinner, etc, but instead of showing some strange code, can I display the total cost of it, like Breakfast : 300 Diner : 400. And also, if for example, the person check in for 10 days, but on the day he/she check in or even check out, he/she want another Lunch (as extra cost) before he/she leave, so the total Lunch (extra cost) will be 11 days, now is not possible or you have way to solve this other than adding 1 Lunch as "dynamic" extra cost?
It's not possible to show the extra cost price in all reservations table yet. It's also not possible to multiply a cost for "number of days" + 1, but as before you can add a fixed cost (not daily) and ask by how nuch it must be multiplied.
neirkate wrote:3. If one person one to pay for more than one room, can I make the payment together, or I have to separate it? Since the requirement here is to pay for more than one room in one receipt if possible. And how or where can I enter the receipt number after the payment of the room?
Really waiting forward to your reply, I really appreciate the whole thing.
In the table with all reservations you can select the reservations that have to be paid (if they are all from the same client clicking on his surname will select them all) and click on "modify selected reservations as a group". From there you can make the payment for all and selecting the default php-residence invoice document will create a unique invoice for all the reservations.

Regards,
Marco
Problems installing, configuring, upgrading?
Try the easiest way to use HotelDruid:
https://www.digitaldruid.net/hosted/index.php