Calculating extras totals

Discuss here how to configure hoteldruid and better use its features.

Moderator: marco

djct101

Calculating extras totals

Post by djct101 »

I need to be able to list and total a particular extra (not the cost) for each month in order to monitor and manage consumption. Sadly I have no idea how to use the variables to do this. Help please
leorescia

Re: Calculating extras totals

Post by leorescia »

(Sorry for my grammar. This is a machine translation). Why not try to create a html document called ¨EXTRA COSTS¨ to show [r3] [all_extra_costs] [/ r3].
Then, go to RESERVATIONS ---- ALL ---- You select the date range for the desired month and marks all reseresvas. And view the document. (DOCUMENT TYPE --- EXTRA COST and will show the list of all extra-cost with value). Then You copy and paste in Excel.
djct101

Post by djct101 »

Hi, thanks for that. Been trying quite a few different layouts but cant get it to work to show me a list of a particular extra cost. It works as you suggested for a list of ALL extra costs for the period.

The problem is I need to list only one of the extra costs, since there are quite a lot. The one I need is 'Fishing Permit', so how would I amend it to do that?

Thanks again,

Dave
marco

Post by marco »

Hello Dave,
you can use a part under condition inside the costs repetition in your document text, something like this:

[r3]
[c extra_cost_name="Fishing Permit"]
[extra_cost_name]
[/c]
[/r3]

Regards,
Marco
Problems installing, configuring, upgrading?
Try the easiest way to use HotelDruid:
https://www.digitaldruid.net/hosted/index.php