Check availability - Error

Discuss here how to configure hoteldruid and better use its features.

Moderator: marco

gromeo

Check availability - Error

Post by gromeo »

I've created the rates - 9 of them - Single BB, Single HB, Single FB, Double etc, triple etc, .
When I press "Check availability" for 4 persons, it tells me "there are no rooms that can accomodate 4 persons" - I changed the Apartments to rooms.
Then, when I write 3 persons, it tells me that there are :
There is still availability in the requested period in an Room of at least 3 people.

Period of 5 days from 30-11-2005 to 05-12-2005.

Rate "Single BB": 125 Euro.
Rate "Single HB": 150 Euro.
Rate "Single FB": 175 Euro.
Rate "Double BB": 100 Euro.
Rate "Double HB": 125 Euro.
Rate "Double FB": 150 Euro.
Rate "Triple BB": 85 Euro.
Rate "Triple HB": 110 Euro.
Rate "Triple FB": 150 Euro.

So.... the question is - Why the systems blows at me single and double rooms, if they can only accomodate 1 or 2 persons, yet telling me, when I try to check for 4 persons, that there are no rooms for that?
marco

Post by marco »

Probably all your apartments have maximum capacity of 3 people, try changing that from the table with all the apartments.

Marco
gromeo

Post by gromeo »

no, I divided them into groups - each floor has 10 rooms, and on each floor there are 2 rooms for 1 person, 2 rooms for 2 persons, etc... the error is somewhere else.... and makes availability check nonsense...
marco

Post by marco »

It should work the way you want, check the demo that has a similar set up. Have you linked the rates to their apartments/rooms with assignation rule 2?
If you want send me the backup and I'll try to see what's the problem.

Marco