adding a year??

Discuss here how to configure hoteldruid and better use its features.

Moderator: marco

stef

adding a year??

Post by stef »

Hi all,

First of all I just want to congratulate people's in charge of this project, it is so great...

I would love to use this amazing script, but I just wonder how could I manage reservations from december 28th 2005 to january 5th 2006 for instance?
This seems to be the only problem I meet for the moment.

If anyone could help me I'd appreciate...

regards,

Stef
marco

Post by marco »

Hi Stef,
you can add months for next year below the rates table. After, when you create the new year, the reservations inserted in these months will be imported. You will be asked to create the new year after the 1st of January.

Marco
stef

Post by stef »

thank you marco for your reply it works perfectly, I've another question :

in the monthly view I would like to add a color in background of each appartment is it possible?
marco

Post by marco »

It's not possible without changing the code, what do you need it for?

Marco

Post by Guest »

I just needed it to make it more clear, to distinguish rooms from the others for instance a line red, a line blue....but I have add pictures with the name and it is clear too...

if it's not too hard I might try to add a color every 2 rows...my php level is between "beginner" and "beginner +"

thank you again Marco

Post by Guest »

In the first month table colors are alredy used to display confirmation-payment status. It could be done for the second table, some very light color to don't waste ink if you want to print it.

In month table I was also thinking of adding the possibility to display again the days row after some apartments, it could be useful if you have many apartments.

Marco