Availability Template

Questions on subjects not related to other forums (installing on other hostings, etc.). DigitaldDruid.Net staff will not answer here.

Moderator: marco

pcba

Availability Template

Post by pcba »

Maybe someone can help me with a problem I have with the availability form, when someones sends a booking request from the booking form, the following warning comes up:

Warning: mail() [function.mail]: SAFE MODE Restriction in effect. The fifth parameter is disabled in SAFE MODE in /var/www/vhosts/****/httpdocs/php-residence/dati/availability_tpl.php on line 6713

The reservation request is sent, but I can't seem to find where I can disable the safe mode as the address given seems to be in easyphp (and I can't find the address in there) and not php-residence.

Any help will be much appreciated.
pcba

Post by pcba »

Hello helloo hellooo helloooo.
The assistance around here is mind boggling, I know it is a free program and it would take up a fair bit of time to answer all questions but you offer assistance if you use digitaldruid as your host, but your knackered if you want to use your own.

To solve this problem why don't you charge a fee for the program and then you would be able to offer a more informative forum that actually helps you when you have a problem, right now it feels like I am a member of a vacuum.

By the way I fixed the problem!!
tazilein

Post by tazilein »

Hi, SAFE-MODE is an Option the Hoster is setting in the PHP-Configuration. I do not think that you can change that ?

I think Marco is concentrating on his hosting offer as I am waiting for an answer since some weeks too. I once thought about taking the hosting offer, but I am no not sure if the support is faster then ? :?