admin login error

Questions on subjects not related to other forums (installing on other hostings, etc.). DigitaldDruid.Net staff will not answer here.

Moderator: marco

alexandre

admin login error

Post by alexandre »

Hi,

Since yesterday after migration my website to an other provider I m not longer able to login to the admin interface. The new sql server adress has been updated and I can browse to the client mode, seach for a reservation etc ...
here is the message I get :
ERROR IN: lock tables versioni write,sessioni write,transazioni write,personalizza read,utenti read
:

ERROR IN: select ultimo_accesso from transazioni where tipo_transazione = 'err_l' and ultimo_accesso >= '2016-02-17 20:01:46'
:

ERROR IN: select valpersonalizza_num from personalizza where idpersonalizza = 'minuti_durata_sessione' and idutente = '1'
:

ERROR IN: delete from transazioni where ultimo_accesso <= '2016-02-17 20:01:51'
:

ERROR IN: select tipo_transazione from transazioni where tipo_transazione = 'err_l' and dati_transazione1 = 'admin'
:

ERROR IN: select * from utenti where nome_utente = 'admin'
:

ERROR IN: select * from versioni where idversioni = '2'
:

ERROR IN: insert into versioni (idversioni,num_versione) values ('2','100')
:

ERROR IN: insert into transazioni (idtransazioni,tipo_transazione,dati_transazione1,dati_transazione2,ultimo_accesso) values ('20160217200151873418100','err_l','admin','78.213.83.13','2016-02-17 20:01:51')
:
Incorrect
username or password.

Login for HotelDruid:
Username:
Password:
alexandre

Re: admin login error

Post by alexandre »

any update on this issue ?

I have again the same error when migrating to a new hosting server.

Thanks
marco

Re: admin login error

Post by marco »

Hello,
Probably the data to connect to the database has not been updated. When you migrate to another server make a hoteldruid backup (form hoteldruid backup page) and download it, then install the same version of hoteldruid on the new server and lastly restore the backup previously downloaded.

Regards,
Marco
Problems installing, configuring, upgrading?
Try the easiest way to use HotelDruid:
https://www.digitaldruid.net/hosted/index.php