changing language back and forth

Post here if you think you have found a bug in hoteldruid or error in its documentation.

Moderator: marco

wkrause

changing language back and forth

Post by wkrause »

When I first discovered that I could swap languages between English and Spanish I thought that it was a godsend.
When i went to change it from English to Spanish, it changed to Italian. Now I can't change it back. I do not have Italian active on my machine, Ubuntu 18.04. I completely un installed Hotel Druid, re booted then installed again and it was still in Italian.
Is this a bug or is it something else on my end? My hostel is in Nicaragua and my Spanish is not good but data might be input by a Spanish speaker so swapping back and forth would be necessary, Thanks for anyones input.
Wendell
marco

Re: changing language back and forth

Post by marco »

Hello Wendell,
you can create a new hoteldruid user and set him to Spanish for the Spanish speaking users. When you uninstall the debian package it leaves the data directories, you have to manually delete /var/lib/hoteldruid to remove them. Anyway you should be able to switch back to English from "configura e personalizza" even after switching to Italian.

Regards,
Marco
Problems installing, configuring, upgrading?
Try the easiest way to use HotelDruid:
https://www.digitaldruid.net/hosted/index.php