It was not possible to insert some prices.

Post here if you think you have found a bug in hoteldruid or error in its documentation.

Moderator: marco

jwilmes

It was not possible to insert some prices.

Post by jwilmes »

I go into the price modification screen and click on the N°to extend to daily prices. Then I go in edit mode and change one price during one day

When I modify prices and accept them I get the error "It was not possible to insert some prices. The prices have been updated."

This error occurs when I change prices within a certain period of equal prices. I am able though to change prices for an entire period of equal prices

In other words, I can not change the prices of only one day, only change of prices for an existing period is possible
jwilmes

Re: It was not possible to insert some prices.

Post by jwilmes »

Additional information:

It works via the previous price entry screen. It does not work in the detailed price modification screen
marco

Re: It was not possible to insert some prices.

Post by marco »

Maybe you are hitting the limit set in your php configuration for form fields that can be sent at once. Try to check your php configuration (not the topic of this forum) or try to change the prices of only one rate (select the rate first in the rates table). You should have no problems using the prices insertion page instead of the rates table.

Regards,
Marco
Problems installing, configuring, upgrading?
Try the easiest way to use HotelDruid:
https://www.digitaldruid.net/hosted/index.php