Rooms Cleaning

Post here you suggestions and wished features for hoteldruid development.

Moderator: marco

emkr

Rooms Cleaning

Post by emkr »

I try to make a document for the "rooms cleaning" is any body that have it ready?
my dificulty is to make the variable of daily extra cost of cleaning
bluealmondhostel

Re: Rooms Cleaning

Post by bluealmondhostel »

Your request is not clear.

do you want to add an extra cost? That is easy and you can either add it as a percentage of the fare, or as a daily fixed value.
emkr

Post by emkr »

Thank you very much for your answer.
I will try to be more clear. So i have made 2 different extra costs 1) Towels 2) Linen.
Every day or for a Certain period i have the "Table with all the reservations" but in the end of this table there is a "Document type".
I want to make a "document type" that will give me a report every day or for a period the rooms that have to clean and the amount of the linen and towels that have to have ready to do that.
So i can programme the staff and the laundry.
Is it clear??
I think this is very important for avery body of us.
thank you
marco

Post by marco »

It is possible to do it with current hoteldruid documents. Please ask in "configuration and usage" forum if you want more details.

Regards,
Marco
Problems installing, configuring, upgrading?
Try the easiest way to use HotelDruid:
https://www.digitaldruid.net/hosted/index.php
david30

Post by david30 »

I will try to be more clear. So i have made 2 different extra costs 1) Towels 2) Linen.
Every day or for a Certain period i have the "Table with all the reservations" but in the end of this table there is a "Document type".
I want to make a "document type" that will give me a report every day or for a period the rooms that have to clean and the amount of the linen and towels that have to have ready to do that.
naeem
marco

Post by marco »

Hello,
a "cleaning report" default document is planned for one of the next versions (2.2 or later), it will display costs that are applied daily with specific days that are present on the day of the report.

Regards,
Marco
Problems installing, configuring, upgrading?
Try the easiest way to use HotelDruid:
https://www.digitaldruid.net/hosted/index.php