Flag if an invoice is sent

Post here you suggestions and wished features for hoteldruid development.

Moderator: marco

frank_did

Flag if an invoice is sent

Post by frank_did »

Hello Marco,

we have many business guests. In this case an invoice is sent to the company and the company pays for the stay. I miss a flag that I can see, if an invoice is sent. At the time I use the field "Deposit", which also changes the colour in the booking chart. This makes it easy to identify bookings for which no invoice has yet been sent.

The simplest option would be a checkbox which changes the color in the booking chart. This would be enough for me because I track the unpaid invoices in an excel sheet.

Marco, would this be possible for the next version?

Kind regards
Frank
AndilgE
Location: Rua José Alexandre 107 - Flecheiras, 62690.000 Trairi-CE, Brasil

Re: Flag if an invoice is sent

Post by AndilgE »

Hi Frank,

We've stumbled upon the same story. Our work around for solving this is "quick and dirty", but working fine for us: We register 1 cent paid when the invoice has been sent and can so we can keep track of the story.

Yes I know, this is not gold, but it's a valid approach and more than nothing.

Happy HotelDruiding,

Andi
marco

Post by marco »

Hello,
you can also show the column "saved documents" in the reservations table, enable it in "configure and customize". From version 3.0 it's also possible to access saved documents (with documents repetition) from within a hoteldruid document. In the next versions it's planned to show the saved documents in the "modify reservation" page. If what you need is just a flag then you can also use a custom comment (added from "configure and customize") and show it in the reservations table.

Regards,
Marco
Problems installing, configuring, upgrading?
Try the easiest way to use HotelDruid:
https://www.digitaldruid.net/hosted/index.php
frank_did

Post by frank_did »

Hello Marco, access to the documents is helpful. But if I have to accommodate guests from different companies throughout the month, I need a separate color to indicate if an invoice has already been created.
Kind regards
Frank
marco

Post by marco »

Hello Frank,
can't you use the "confirmed reservation" checkbox? It seems to do just waht you ask.

Regards,
Marco
Problems installing, configuring, upgrading?
Try the easiest way to use HotelDruid:
https://www.digitaldruid.net/hosted/index.php
frank_did

Post by frank_did »

No, I'm afraid I can't do that. I use this to distinguish confirmed from unconfirmed bookings.