Possibility to bypass the minimum stay rules

Post here you suggestions and wished features for hoteldruid development.

Moderator: marco

ZoT

Possibility to bypass the minimum stay rules

Post by ZoT »

Hello.

I am a new user so may be this is already possible but I didn't find the way to do it.

I set some minimum stay rules on some periods. It's a protection I want on Booking.com and the direct booking module on my website.
However, when the customer calls directly the hotel, sometimes we find an agreement and we allow a shorter reservation.

In that case we would like to insert a new reservation on the rate (with min stay rule) and to be able to bypass the msg ""Cannot insert as min. stay rule is not respected"".
It would be nice to have something like this: "ATTENTION: The minimum stay rule "blabla" is activated for this period. Are you sure you want to bypass this rule and insert this sorter reservation of X days ? " --> Y/N
And the same system for reservation updates as rules are checked every time we save the reservation.
marco

Re: Possibility to bypass the minimum stay rules

Post by marco »

Hello,
you can have a rate for agencies and another one for the hotel. You can set both rates with the same rooms in rule n. 2 and set a rule that always imports the prices from one rate to the other (so you only have to insert them once), this will make both rates interchangeable.

Regards,
Marco
Problems installing, configuring, upgrading?
Try the easiest way to use HotelDruid:
https://www.digitaldruid.net/hosted/index.php