Booking.com module

Post here questions about hoteldruid hosting on DigitalDruid.Net and add-on modules.

Moderator: marco

bluealmondhostel

Booking.com module

Post by bluealmondhostel »

Has anyone tried this? is a pay module. Can i get more documentation on it? cases? examples? support?
i own a small hostel and most of my bookings come from booking.com, so i think it would be a good investment.
https://www.digitaldruid.net/hosted/addon_modules.php
marco

Re: Booking.com module

Post by marco »

Hello,
support is offered only on the php-residence hosting, where all add-on modules are already installed. If you don't want to abandon your current server, you can use the php-residence hosting only for pages generated by php-residence and leave the rest of your website on your server (please note that this is needed if you want to use other php scripts, as php is allowed only for php-residence). To install this module on your server you'll need to install sourceguardian loaders and have the possibility to set up a cron job (to periodically check if there are new reservations on booking.com). So I strongly recommend using it from the php-residence hosting.

With the booking.com module you will be able to update availability and prices from php-residence (when you insert a new reservation in php-residence, availability is automatically changed also on booking.com) and to download new reservations from booking.com directly in the php-residence database. Once you are switched to xml on booking.com, you'll no longer be able to update availability and prices from the booking.com backend (only from php-residence). The module works by linking a php-residence rate to each room type that you have on booking.com, so the availability is set with the assignment rule 2 of those rates. It's also possible to set a minimum stay for some periods/rates (with an extra cost) and to close days on arrival/departure.

Regards,
Marco
Problems installing, configuring, upgrading?
Try the easiest way to use HotelDruid:
https://www.digitaldruid.net/hosted/index.php