Reservation in more languages

Discuss here how to configure hoteldruid and better use its features.

Moderator: marco

Tudor

Reservation in more languages

Post by Tudor »

Hi

I will make a site in 3 languages.

How do I make the reservation template in more then one language? it is possible?
marco

Post by marco »

You can choose between english, italian and spanish (and german or portuguese if you install the modules) when creating the template. Furthermore you can change all the default phrases of the template if you select the corresponding option when creating it. Once the template is created you can move and rename it, so you can create as many as you want. In version 0.6 existing templates will be automatically updated when creating a new year or updating php-residence, so if you rename them you will loose this new feature for the renamed ones.

Marco
Caesar

Re: Reservation in more languages

Post by Caesar »

Hi,

Where can I download the Portuguese and German module?
I need the system in English, German and Portuguese language. Can the client decide beforehand which language s/he prefers?

Thank you
Caesar
Caesar

Post by Caesar »

Hello? Nobody out there?
marco

Post by marco »

You find the language modules clicking on "other languages" on the top-right of the home page of this site. You have to create a different page for each language, so if you have a site in different languages you can link the corresponding created pages from each language.

Regards,
Marco
Problems installing, configuring, upgrading?
Try the easiest way to use HotelDruid:
https://www.digitaldruid.net/hosted/index.php
Caesar

Post by Caesar »

marco wrote:You find the language modules clicking on "other languages" on the top-right of the home page of this site. You have to create a different page for each language, so if you have a site in different languages you can link the corresponding created pages from each language.

Regards,
Marco
Thanks a lot Marco- much appreciated. 8)

Cheers
Caesar