Local Conditions

Discuss here how to configure hoteldruid and better use its features.

Moderator: marco

AcornBBCnut

Local Conditions

Post by AcornBBCnut »

I am very interested in Hotel Druid, however, in New Zealand, room rentals are nearly always done on a weekly basis - bookings tend to be open-ended with tenants paying a deposit on move-in, followed by weekly rental payments.

I'd be very grateful if you could tell me how I might implement this.

Cheers
marco

Re: Local Conditions

Post by marco »

Hello,
in "configure and customize", in "year 201x" section, you can set the day of beginnig/ending of the week and modify the dates that appear in the menus selecting the first changeover day available and an interval of 7 days until the last date available.

After this you'll have weekly dates, you can still revet to selecting other dates by clicking the small apex near them. Prices can be inserted on a weekly base too from the page to insert prices. When you create webpages you can select dates as described before too.

Regards,
Marco
Problems installing, configuring, upgrading?
Try the easiest way to use HotelDruid:
https://www.digitaldruid.net/hosted/index.php
lumo

Post by lumo »

Hello.

Is it possible to have weekly-only rentals in selected periods?

I want to rent the rooms on a weekly basis (starting saturday) in july and august, but ignore this rule for the rest of the year. Is this possible?

Best regards, Luís
marco

Post by marco »

Hello Luis,
yes, following the instructions in my previous response just add 3 periods in "configure and customize", one until the day before the first changeover day in July, one for July and August (changeover day to changeover day), and the last from the day after the last changeover day until the end of the year. For intervals use 1 day in the first and third period, 7 days in the second period.

Regards,
Marco
Problems installing, configuring, upgrading?
Try the easiest way to use HotelDruid:
https://www.digitaldruid.net/hosted/index.php