New Year Issue

Discuss here how to configure hoteldruid and better use its features.

Moderator: marco

BigKev

New Year Issue

Post by BigKev »

Firstly thank you for this fantastic program. We have found it very useful with our business.

We have just come across a problem as the year has changed.

Up until yesterday, everything was fine, but this morning when we logged on we found that only 2010 reservations were displaying.
On the top menu page I changed the year to 2011 and we can see all the reservations again, but we get the following:

Warning: mysql_result() [function.mysql-result]: Unable to jump to row 0 on MySQL result index 98 in C:\Inetpub\vhosts\domainname.com\httpdocs\php-residence\includes\funzioni_mysql.php on line 94

and none of the room rates are available.

Any help is appreciated.
whacker

Re: New Year Issue

Post by whacker »

Try

start with add periods
Create Availability Template and
Create Calendar Template
If rates Change then that as well

More details, may be necessary, but that's roughly how it can be done... :shock:
Play with this.... It works Great! :mrgreen:
whacker
mattias@mabe.se

Post by mattias@mabe.se »

Hi,

I have the same problem. The automatic creation of 2011 didn't work. Only some of this years reservations are visible in 2011 (I can view the rest when using ?anno=2010). I'm unable to set rates or change no of rates, extra costs are missing.

I guess that the db has been corrupted(?). I get the same warning msg as BigKev at many pages/menus.

Whacker, your suggestions didn't help.

Any help appreciated!

/Mattias
bluealmondhostel

Post by bluealmondhostel »

I almost fainted when I logged in today and the 2011 was completely gone.
I read in the forums and changing the &anno=2010& thing to &anno=2011& shows it again. Is this a bug? or miss configuration?
whacker

Post by whacker »

Menu
Configure and Customize
then look for """ Add periods until month"""""
If you try other things , like we did then you may ""have to "" do a re-install, that's not so nice.. But you'll get a lot smarter as you go.. :mrgreen:
we're going by memory here, generally we spend most f our time doing other things and this software just chugs along :P

I think we've been using this for 4 years...
and never a trouble, with next year bookings...
Have you done a search on this particular problem using the search feature on this board?
, I think it came up before and there may be some more exact detail elsewhere.. or another way of accomplishing the same thing
Try a search on year, New Year or something along those lines...
We spent""" days """ configuring our setup, and numerous installs, and it works fine....

My wife is also very patient, and when I told her I was having troubles with the Configuration of this , she went at it..
Sometimes, that helps, a second set of eyes, ad another perspective, as it's sure easy to get too focused on the wrong thing..
Sorry, I couldn't be of any further help
whacker
BigKev

Post by BigKev »

Thanks for the info but it still isn't working.
I've bitten the bullet and signed up for a hosted option (which is what I should have done in the first place)
Just finished entering about 100 reservations manually, as I couldn't get it to load from a backup.