trouble with 'from','to' in Insert New Reservation

Post here if you think you have found a bug in hoteldruid or error in its documentation.

Moderator: marco

swthate

trouble with 'from','to' in Insert New Reservation

Post by swthate »

I just installed this today. The installation went along nicely and was pretty slick. Database was made and everything functions, am able to get to localhost/php-residence/inizio.php just fine.

However, I'm running into trouble when I try inserting a reservation. After the surname and name of the titular client, I can't put anything in the fields for the 'From' and 'To' dates. I tried creating a reservation leaving those out. When I hit 'submit' then, it says the dates are wrong. Then when I hit 'back' the displays the insert reservation page again; however, this time it shows these two errors inside the 'From' and 'To' fields (well, between the labels and the fieldsets to be precise):

Code: Select all

Warning: mysql_result() [function.mysql-result]: Unable to jump to row 0 on MySQL result index 67 in /tmp/disk/home/mos/Files/WWW/php-residence/includes/funzioni_mysql.php on line 94

Warning: mysql_result() [function.mysql-result]: Unable to jump to row 0 on MySQL result index 71 in /tmp/disk/home/mos/Files/WWW/php-residence/includes/funzioni_mysql.php on line 94
So, I open up the includes/funzioni_mysql.php file to see what is happening in line 94 and I see this:

Code: Select all

$risul = mysql_result($query,$riga,$colonna);
I tried browsing the rest of the page to see what $risul is up to, but my PHP skills aren't that great, so nothing looks out of the ordinary. Any thoughts?

Thanks in advance,
Steven
marco

Re: trouble with 'from','to' in Insert New Reservation

Post by marco »

Hello,
maybe you have javascript disabled in your browser, in that case either enable it or use the "simple without javascript" graphic theme, you can select it in "configure and customize".

Regards,
Marco
Problems installing, configuring, upgrading?
Try the easiest way to use HotelDruid:
https://www.digitaldruid.net/hosted/index.php