function.include bug

Post here if you think you have found a bug in hoteldruid or error in its documentation.

Moderator: marco

pingocho

function.include bug

Post by pingocho »

When I try to create a new database(choose language) in the latest version I get this error code:

Warning: include(./includes/lang//creadb.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\AppServ\www\php-residence\creadb.php on line 49

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening './includes/lang//creadb.php' for inclusion (include_path='.;C:\php6\pear') in C:\AppServ\www\php-residence\creadb.php on line 49

Warning: include(./includes/lang//creadb.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\AppServ\www\php-residence\creadb.php on line 49

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening './includes/lang//creadb.php' for inclusion (include_path='.;C:\php6\pear') in C:\AppServ\www\php-residence\creadb.php on line 49

marco

Re: function.include bug

Post by marco »

Hello,
this seems a bug with internet explorer that doesn't post variables, I think it has happened to me also when I clicked on some external dialog that appeared. Try to start again the install or use firefox.

Regards,
Marco
Problems installing, configuring, upgrading?
Try the easiest way to use HotelDruid:
https://www.digitaldruid.net/hosted/index.php