bug in the database template

Post here if you think you have found a bug in hoteldruid or error in its documentation.

Moderator: marco

viknet

bug in the database template

Post by viknet »

Hello all of you

The structure of the table "relinventario" whatever it means (please please please translate your code in english, but that's another topic)

Should be this one (AFAIK) (note the "idappartamento" has been replaced with a varchar(100) instead of an int(11))

field Type
idbeneinventario int(11)
idappartamento varchar(100)
idmagazzino int(11)
quantita int(11)
quantita_min_predef int(11)
datainserimento datetime
hostinserimento varchar(50)
utente_inserimento int(11)

because the name of a room is not always a number, when using a name you cannot insert goods until you change your table structure of course.

I hope this won't lead to any regression (still testing)

Otherwise thanks for your wonderfull software

regards

Viknet

P.S. by the way after installing and when logged as admin you cannot add goods to inventory (don't know why) but when creating another user everything works fine
marco

Post by marco »

Hello,
thank you for reporting and solving this bug! For people that want to solve this bug before next version is out (current version 1.1.1) and are not able to update the database structure, they can download this file:

http://www.digitaldruid.net/download/fu ... backup.zip

uncompress it and replace with it the file includes/funzioni_backup.php of version 1.1.1. Then you can go to the php-residence backup system, create a backup file, and just after that restore it.

Marco
Problems installing, configuring, upgrading?
Try the easiest way to use HotelDruid:
https://www.digitaldruid.net/hosted/index.php
viknet

thanks for yourquick correction

Post by viknet »

thank you for your correction marco because I think it will correct the only regression I had: when restoring a backup, inventory table was not correctly restored.
I think you just solved the problem.

thanks again

Vincent