Shift of dates in reservation table (from template)

Post here if you think you have found a bug in hoteldruid or error in its documentation.

Moderator: marco

milou38

Shift of dates in reservation table (from template)

Post by milou38 »

I think I found something problematic. It has to do with reservation table generated with availibility_template. I am trying to explain the problem here.
In the php-residence db, for example we have a room occupied up to january 30th in the morning, and it is free for the night jan. 30 to jan.31. then occupied again from jan.31 to feb.01.
However, the reservation table shown with the generated availibility_template shows the jan. 30 as occupied, and the jan.31 as free.

A lot of people are lost by this way of showing the availibilities, and in this particular example, a lot of people think that the night from jan.30 to jan.31 is occupied, and the night from jan.31 to feb.01 is free !

You can have the instance of this problem on our website : http://le-valombre.fr , "reservation" menu. You will see that for 3 rooms the jan.31th in green between red cells. A lot of people think that the free night is jan.31 to feb.01 !

I guess the thing is in availibility_template file, it should be nice to correct this so people can read such reservation tables without problem.

What do you think ?
milou38

Post by milou38 »

up
marco

Post by marco »

I don't see this behaviour, if a reservation ends on 30 then the calendar template will show 29 red and 30 green. If you're sure about it then you could send your php-residence generated backup, including templates, to marco@digitaldruid.net.

Marco
Problems installing, configuring, upgrading?
Try the easiest way to use HotelDruid:
https://www.digitaldruid.net/hosted/index.php
milou38

Sorry

Post by milou38 »

You are right, I am sorry, I recreated the template and it works, I guess I did something wrong while creating the template. Sorry for this thread ! And thank you for having shown me where to search for my mistake :oops: !