BUG

Post here if you think you have found a bug in hoteldruid or error in its documentation.

Moderator: marco

rulez22

BUG

Post by rulez22 »

i am trying to search availability in the backoffice system and i see this:
----------------
ERROR IN: select idprenota,idclienti,idappartamenti,iddatainizio,iddatafine,assegnazioneapp,app_assegnabili,num_persone,idprenota_compagna,checkin,datainserimento from prenota2008 where (iddatainizio < '65' and iddatafine >= '61') or (iddatainizio <= '87' and iddatafine > '397')
1146: Table 'phpresid.prenota2008' doesn't exist
----------------
Is it possible to fix this?

UPDATE:
just gor another bug, says

"Warning: the total price of inserted reservations (1818 Euro) is different from the one contained in the reservation request message (1818 Euro)."
marco

Post by marco »

The first error is very weird as it says that the reservations table doesn't exist, so you should have many more problems. Does it continue to happen or only happened once?
The second problen is just a warning, should be solved in next version.

Marco
Problems installing, configuring, upgrading?
Try the easiest way to use HotelDruid:
https://www.digitaldruid.net/hosted/index.php
rulez22

Post by rulez22 »

it only happened once and by the way it showed availability just fine, then was this error and then all other buttons (insert reservation, etc.), so the error was in the middle of the screen.

Also I just checked my database and I have database "phpresid" and table
"residprenota2008" but NOT the table "prenota2008"
So bug is somewhere, i wonder if i can fix it?
Also how does it affect my current system - will i loose any data?
rulez22

Post by rulez22 »

Found another bug, after creating completely new website with fresh installation after putting all database details and passwords in it says:

ERROR IN: create table pr_descrizioni (nome varchar(14) primary key, testo mediumtext )
1050: Table 'pr_descrizioni' already exists

but it does create everything, it is minor bug i guess
marco

Post by marco »

When an error is displayed the tables prefix is removed. Regarding the second bug it was corrected in 1.1 too.

Marco
rulez22

rights

Post by rulez22 »

Got another bug (?)
When generating availability_template.php via web - it creates file with rights 640 and owner apache:apache, so everytime I create new template I have to use ssh to login to the server and change chmod on availability_template.php to 666 so I can recive the file via ftp. Otherwise ftp-client just says "no permission to download file".
When logging in via ftp client obviously I use my username and not apache:apache rights - this is the reason I have no access to file, the owner is different. Is there a way to fix it?
mickeylieu

Re: rights

Post by mickeylieu »

rulez22 wrote:Got another bug (?)
When generating availability_template.php via web - it creates file with rights 640 and owner apache:apache, so everytime I create new template I have to use ssh to login to the server and change chmod on availability_template.php to 666 so I can recive the file via ftp. Otherwise ftp-client just says "no permission to download file".
When logging in via ftp client obviously I use my username and not apache:apache rights - this is the reason I have no access to file, the owner is different. Is there a way to fix it?
I too am getting this problem. Its harder for me as I have to get my web host to change it constantly. Is there any workaround for this?
rulez22

Post by rulez22 »

Had another big problem, but figured out how to fix it.
Apparently it happened after I've changed apartments names in "apartments" menu.
I didn't delete or didn't add anything, just changed.
And after that I had two months of reservations showing like this:
When you click on the reservation - it doesnt show apartment number, just says mobile or fixed.
So I've just "attached" those bookings to particular apartments manually one by one, and after all the ERRORs have disappeared I'd just changed it back to "mobile" again.
So far it works.
marco

Post by marco »

Please open a new thread for new bugs. I can't replicate this bug as changing apartments names works flawlessly for me. If you can replicate it please send me detailed instructions, bettere if backed by a php-residence backup file.

Marco