reply email error and spelling mistakes

Post here if you think you have found a bug in hoteldruid or error in its documentation.

Moderator: marco

ramakien

reply email error and spelling mistakes

Post by ramakien »

I have implemented your software and sofar did not encounter major errors.

However, there are some minor spelling mistakes that could be corrected:

1) After a booking if there is no free room, this message comes up:

"There is not availability....." which should be "There is no availability....."

2) In the tables it says "Strarting date" which should be "Starting date"

3) The customer return email shows:

We have received your reservation request and will answer as soon as possible.

<div class="avail_line">There is still availability in the requested period for type Ground Floor 1 night.
</div><div class="period_line">
Period of 1 day from 07-08-2011 to 08-08-2011.

</div><div class="price_line">Price: 2.000 Baht.
</div>

So there are some HTML formatting commands in the text. Could that be corrected please? Or if you tell me where to do that, I can do myself.

Thank you in advance.
kyomar

Re: reply email error and spelling mistakes

Post by kyomar »

I can confirm the problem with the return e-mail.

For the spelling mistakes/changes go to the language file (..includes/lang/en/) and find the corresponding file (e.g. strating date --> visualizza tabelle.php).

Hope it helps.
ramakien

Post by ramakien »

Yes, thanks. That helps. Do you also know how to correct this return email error?

And do you also know why Mr. Marco or never replies to any posting? I think the last posting he replied to was somewhere in January. It makes me a little bit scared to implement this software because of the lack of support. For people like me with no or little programming knowledge, it is absolutely crucial to have support.

I understand this is free software and it is on "what you see is what you get". But sometimes there may be issues that need to be addressed to quickly.
marquibiris

Post by marquibiris »

I can confirm this bug too. If anyone has a solution for this, please post it here.

I have also found that the availability request messages sent by a "lessee" from a gmail free account, for example, do not reach to the "lessor" email account, but it comes as a message to the Hoteldruid system. Are welcomed any suggestions to solve this.
marco

Post by marco »

The email problem should be solved in latest version. Timely support is provided on DigitalDruid.Net hosting, if support is crucial to you you can subscribe it and use hoteldruid there, so no need to be scared. I think your website visitors don't intend to send the availability request to themselves, but to you, anyway there is an option to send a copy of the request to the enquirer. Are you sure you can't say "there isn't availability"? Otherwise, also the final "any more" will lose its meaning. Searching on google for "there is no availability" and "there is not availability" turns out almost the same number of results..

Regards,
Marco
Problems installing, configuring, upgrading?
Try the easiest way to use HotelDruid:
https://www.digitaldruid.net/hosted/index.php