New templates in an other language

Post here if you think you have found a bug in hoteldruid or error in its documentation.

Moderator: marco

kyomar

New templates in an other language

Post by kyomar »

Hi Marco,

Thanks a lot for the new version - great.

I have just noticed that when creating a new template (e.g. availability template) in an other language it overwrites the existing template in use. Before version 1.3.0 the new templates had their corresponding language code (folder name e.g. jp) added as a prefix. Example:
original: availability_tpl.php
new language: jp_availability_tpl.php

Am I missing something or is this a bug?

Thanks,
Markus

Edit: The above mentioned problem only exists for the availability template. All other templates (availability calender, rates table) are working just fine. I tried back and forward but couldn't find a solution. Any help is very appreciated.
kyomar

Re: New templates in an other language

Post by kyomar »

I have installed a fresh php-residence and the problem mentioned in my previous post still exists. There is something wrong with the availability template.

Please, I need a fix!

Thank you,
Markus
kyomar

Post by kyomar »

Marco, thanks a lot for the new version! Everything is working just fine except for my problem with the availability template which still exists (I have no such problems with the other templates). I am quite sure it's not a bug.

Let me explain it again: I have two availability templates one in language a) and one in b). Whenever I try to create/edit one of the two templates (a or b) it shows/overwrites the template of language a). It also takes much longer to save that template compared to the other templates (rates and calender). I created an availability template in ita and this works just fine, just language a and b seem to not like each other :-).

I would be really very grateful if you could give me some advise how to solve this mystery. I can't see the solution any more...

Thanks a lot,
Markus
marco

Post by marco »

This probably is related to a wrong translation in the language module (same filename as in English?). I have checked that this problem doesn't occur for language modules available on this website.

Regards,
Marco
Problems installing, configuring, upgrading?
Try the easiest way to use HotelDruid:
https://www.digitaldruid.net/hosted/index.php
kyomar

Post by kyomar »

Marco, sorry for my late response - too busy. I have found the error. It is - as you assumed - the filename in the language module "crea_modelli.php". I have changed the filename for the second language and everything works fine again.

Thanks!
Markus