After upgrade to php 5.3.1

Post here if you think you have found a bug in hoteldruid or error in its documentation.

Moderator: marco

han106

After upgrade to php 5.3.1

Post by han106 »

Our serverprovider have upgraded to php 5.3.1 and we got some errors.
The big problem is when I would like to modify a reservation. I type/select the new value
and press "modify reservation". A new page opens and there is only the text:
"HTTP/1.1 200 OK Date: Sun, 07 Feb 2010 19:09:02 GMT Server: Apache X-Powered-By: PHP/5.3.1 Connection: close Transfer-Encoding: chunked Content-Type: text/html; charset=iso-8859-1" and after that a text that I should contact a webbadministrator.
Modify a client works fine. Tested in our testenvironment with php 5.2.0 with a copy of files and database, no problem.
Changed to php 5.3.0, can not modify reservation. But, I can delete a reservation.
On several pages we also got "Function ereg_replace() is deprecated" and also
"Function eregi() is deprecated but everything" seems to work anyway.
Anyone that can help me? What function is called when I modify a reservation?
han106

Re: After upgrade to php 5.3.1

Post by han106 »

Have found that it has to do with extra costs. I settled up a new database with NO extra costs configured. Modify a reservation works fine booth in php 5.2.0 and 5.3.1. Tried to create an extra cost with 5.3.1, did not work to create an extra cost. Created the extracost in php 5.2.0, added to reservation, works in 5.2.0 and modify reservation works also. In 5.3.1 tried to modify the reservation, did NOT work. Any idees?
han106

Re: After upgrade to php 5.3.1

Post by han106 »

More info.
Got these errors when trying to insert a reservation with autoassigned extracosts:
Warning: Cannot use a scalar value as an array in C:\wamp\www\bokning\clienti.php on line 738
Fatal error: Cannot use assign-op operators with overloaded objects nor string offsets in C:\wamp\www\bokning\clienti.php on line 842
Fatal error: Unsupported operand types in C:\wamp\www\bokning\includes\funzioni_costi_agg.php on line 301
Also when trying to modify an extracost it opens modifica_costi.php but no submit-button appears. Cannot accept new settings.
Will it be solved in ver 1.3? When is that released?