Bug!!!!! Date 17 oct 2009

Post here if you think you have found a bug in hoteldruid or error in its documentation.

Moderator: marco

tinisan

Bug!!!!! Date 17 oct 2009

Post by tinisan »

Hello I am having a problem with the php-residence which is that when in any box where I get the chance to put a date for example in the main menu to check availability when dias display the menu to select the range of days I repeat a day at specific, if I am in 2009
I repeated on 17 October 2009 and will not let me set another date after that, that it also happens when I select in the same way one day to put a price on the rates the same thing happens to me, and uh trying to add the year 2010 and forth but I still throwing the same error when changing my pc date to another year to see what was going to lay it in 2010 when the program drop down list select a date also happened to me the same but with the dated 16 October 2009. attached below a picture of my situation

if I could help fix it thank you very much

hex

Re: Bug!!!!! Date 17 oct 2009

Post by hex »

marco

Re: Bug!!!!! Date 17 oct 2009

Post by marco »

This bug is in your system (browser, os, lack of memory or something else) that does not implemet javascript correctly. You can use the "simple theme without javascript" from "configure and customize" if your system does not support javascript correctly. If you find what is causing the problem (for example an antivirus, a browser extension or whatever else) please report it here, maybe I can find a workaroud.

Regards,
Marco
Problems installing, configuring, upgrading?
Try the easiest way to use HotelDruid:
https://www.digitaldruid.net/hosted/index.php