back end servers and language support

Post here questions about hoteldruid hosting on DigitalDruid.Net and add-on modules.

Moderator: marco

JustBob

back end servers and language support

Post by JustBob »

The default database when installing hoteldruid is sqlite. I changed it to postgres which is the default db software on Debian. Found A few problems (see other post) so I assume that on the hosted service postgres is not used. That leaves Mysql - (since havinǵ the sqlite db in a world readable directory is not save) - am I right?
Also apart from safety considerations: are the add-on modules available in other languages i.e. German?
What happens when you publish a new version of HotelDruid? Is the hosted service updated automatically?
marco

Re: back end servers and language support

Post by marco »

The database currently used by hoteldruid on the hosting is mysql, but users don't need to manage it and don't have direct access to it. Languages available by default are English, Spanish, Italian and the contributed modules for French and German. Upon request it's possible to add other modules available in the "other languages" page of this site, at no exrta price. The hosting is updated automatically to new versions of hoteldruid a few days after the initial release. Any bug is immediately corrected on the hosting when found.

Regards,
Marco
Problems installing, configuring, upgrading?
Try the easiest way to use HotelDruid:
https://www.digitaldruid.net/hosted/index.php