POS and Check_in Check_out

Discuss here how to configure hoteldruid and better use its features.

Moderator: marco

rajawasthi

POS and Check_in Check_out

Post by rajawasthi »

Hi,
First of all thanks for open source Hotel PMS. I have downloaded and install it into windows 7 along with xampp. It is working fine. I have gone through its various features but still I have some issues to solve and kindly request you for them.

-The first thing is the issue about POS. Actually, I unable to find the place where I can add items in POS, there is no options to add items in POS.
-Similarly we can enter approx time for check in during reservation time but I haven't found the place where I can enter actual check in and check out time.

can you please suggest me.

Regards,
Rajawsthi
marco

Re: POS and Check_in Check_out

Post by marco »

Hello Rajawsthi,
the pos shows extra costs, so you can insert them from the prices insertion page. There is also an option to automatically create an associated extra cost when adding an inventory item to a stockroom or room.

Check-in and check-out can be enabled from "configure and customize", you can enable it also only for some users.

Regards,
Marco
Problems installing, configuring, upgrading?
Try the easiest way to use HotelDruid:
https://www.digitaldruid.net/hosted/index.php
vinidrymades

Post by vinidrymades »

Hello Marco .

congratulations for the software its really nice and responsive. i need some help with the configuration of the simple user. the user cannot register check-ins and check outs. please help me with this topic if you can. i have enabled the setting on the configuration but i can see only the table with the check in check out but cannot click on them and register them as a simple user.
thank you in advance.
arrt

Post by arrt »

Pherhaps you have to adjust the rights of the user.
This can be done in user management section.